How to start
Step 1: Check the Pelecoin mining requirements
In order to participate in the multi currency mining of the Pelecoin system, you need the following:
- Opereating system: Windows 7 or more
- Memory: 4GB or more
- Hardisk free space: at least 4GB
- One of the following GPU cards:
If you have another card, please, check its compatibility with administrator.
- AMD Radeon/Sapphire/Gigabyte RX 470.
- AMD Radeon/Sapphire/Gigabyte RX 480.
- AMD Radeon/Sapphire/Gigabyte RX 570.
- AMD Radeon/Sapphire/Gigabyte RX 580.
- AMD Radeon R9 390/X.
- AMD Radeon R9 290/X.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB, Can't SLI)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 980.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 970.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780Ti.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780.
Step 2: Register your free Pelecoin account
Step 3: Create your account worker
- Login your account
- Go to Account -> My Account page ("Manage Workers" tab).
- Add new account worker in order to get the identification ID for your mining PC/Rig.
- If you have a number of PCs/Rigs, create appropriate amount of your account workers.
Step 4: Download the Pelecoin miner
The Pelecoin miner is a Windows console application which allows users to participate in the PLCN mining process. Mining process is similar to that of Bitcoin or Ethereum. The most significant difference is Pelecoin’s proprietary algorithm for the emission of coins.
Use password 1 for unzip.
Step 5: Run your Pelecoin miner
- Extract the files from the downloaded zip file.
- Go to the "app" folder and open the "ini.txt" file. Replace "1" with your worker ID (see Step 3).
- Run the file PMiner.exe from the PMinerM21 folder.
Step 6: Monitor you profit and performance